HOW IT WORKS
1. Simply send us an inquiry on support [at] bitcars.eu or use the inquiry button on each product page. Please mention your location, so our team can quote shipping fees as well.
2. Our team will start enquiring the car you are looking for and present offers.
3. Once we find your car, we will register it on our web shop, where you will be able to proceed to checkout and complete your purchase via our payment processor.
4. We will handle the payment at the car dealer and certainly we are clarifying all the needed paperwork for you.
5. We will provide all documents attached to the car and final invoice in Euro once your car is delivered. For customers from the EU we have options to register the car with export plates through our partnered company for up to 6-12 months, which gives you enough time to enjoy the car until you register it on you personally.
6. Our cars are shipped from the EU, please contact our support team and your local authorities to get more details on possible importing fees and taxes in your country. Please check the laws and requirements for car registrations in your country before the purchase.
WHERE THE CARS ARE BASED?
The cars are worldwide. Most of them are in Europe. We have some cars on offer, but we are also able to source and offer cars on request. Just contact us.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO VIEW A CAR?
Of course! After making an appointment with the owner it is possible to see and (mostly) test drive the car.
HOW LONG IS THE DELIVERY TIME?
Most of the available cars can be transported immediately. However, it may also be upon agreement or if you wish a new or customized car, the delivery time may vary.
IS THERE A GUARANTEE FOR THE CAR?
There is a guarantee only for new cars.
CAN YOU DELIVERY THE CAR TO A SPECIFIC LOCATION?
Yes, we can arrange the transport and all the necessary documentation, including export customs paperwork, for you.
We accept BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DCR, DOGE and XMR* currently.
Actual exchange rates are provided at the time the invoice is generated.
Payment processing powered by OpenNode and GloBee.